Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 17,714
» Latest member: sunwin2025
» Forum threads: 6,814
» Forum posts: 39,396

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Libraries and Song Files
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 88
Font size of lists on ma...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
4 hours ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 11
Deleting a song
4 hours ago
» Replies: 3   » Views: 890
Song Search
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 01:33 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 114
Song Import
Yesterday, 01:04 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 77
Tapping or swiping to tur...
Yesterday, 11:13 AM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 2,040
Stop Scrolling Process ea...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
Yesterday, 03:22 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 66
Scrolling Staves
Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion
Yesterday, 03:14 AM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 143
SongID in companion
Yesterday, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 71
MobileSheets Version 3.8....
Forum: News
Yesterday, 03:09 AM
» Replies: 0   » Views: 60

Does not exist
Posted by: aquilla321 - 07-10-2021, 01:05 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (2)

Apologies if this has been answered. I'm so confused. My documents which have always loaded, now won't. It says "File /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/cache/335527955-Carmen-Micaela-Don-Jose-Duet.pdf does not exist"

I tried searching online and did the settings - more settings - fix broken file paths thing, bit no luck

Can anyone  help?

Amazon Fire - Cannot import from Google Drive
Posted by: WOLA2 - 07-09-2021, 10:49 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

I am trying to import PDFs from a Google Drive using an Amazon Fire 10. I downloaded the MS Pro from the Amazon App Store. I am running version 3.2.3 of MS Pro

I am receiving the following error when selecting the import from Google Drive option:

"MobileSheetsPro won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported by your device." 

Is there a work around for this?

ChordPro file import meta tags
Posted by: BrucklynBoy - 07-09-2021, 08:32 PM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (1)

Hey!

How can I automatically assign values to the database through chordpro meta tags.
The tags {title}, {artist} and e.g. {meta: custom 0000} assign these values to the according database columns.

But I couldn't figure out to actually assign the Song ID or the Year.

Any help?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Udo

Important steps to take before updating to Android 11
Posted by: Zubersoft - 07-05-2021, 12:31 PM - Forum: News - No Replies

A number of users have recently reported issues when updating their devices to Android 11 that resulted in a loss of access to the files in their library. After some investigation, I discovered the source of these problems - restoring a library backup from the free version of MobileSheets with the option to restore settings enabled. When this occurs, the paid version of MobileSheetsPro is changing its storage location to the application data directory of the free version, namely: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetsfree/files. On Android 10 and below, there is no problem with doing this, so users have never encountered any problems in the past. Android 11 changes the rules and permissions with file access though, and applications can no longer access the OS-assigned directories used by other applications.

An update has been released to address this issue, so if a backup file from the free version is restored into the paid version, and the free version's default storage location was used, the paid version will not use that as the storage location. For users that may have already restored a backup file from the free version, please go to Settings->Storage and check to see if the storage location is set to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetsfree/files. If it is, I would highly recommend tapping the "Set MobileSheets Storage Location" setting, tapping the SD card to select the default storage location path, and then tapping OK. The files in the library will be moved to the correct directory and no issues will be encountered in the future. It is very important this is done before updating a device to Android 11 to prevent MobileSheetsPro from losing access to the files. For users that have already updated their device to Android 11 and are seeing a problem, either contact me at mike@zubersoft.com for assistance with fixing the library, and/or read this post: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=7570

Mike

Sad Chromebook Install Fail?
Posted by: stevechisnell - 07-05-2021, 09:12 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

I rebooted my Asus Chromebook (fully updated) and now I cannot find the MobileSheetsPro app.
When I go to the Play Store, it says that it is installed. When I try to reinstall, it says it will and the app will be available shortly. It's been 3 days.

I feel like I'm doing something really fundamentally wrong, but I cannot figure it out. The Companion app comes up on my desktop. . . . 

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Filtering searches involving multiple collections
Posted by: bazza - 07-04-2021, 11:47 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I've asked about this a long time ago, but the app has moved on since then, so . . .
Is there a facility for refining searches to seek items that fall into more than one category?

Example 1: If I have a Collection called 'Welsh tunes' and a Genre called 'Waltzes', is there a simple way of identifying the Welsh waltzes?

Example 2: If I have a Collection called 'Tunes for melodeon', a Genre called 'polkas', and a Composer called 'Joe Bloggs', can I call up a list of Joe's polkas for playing on the melodeon?

MobileSheetsPro and MobileSheets version 3.2.3 released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 07-04-2021, 11:21 AM - Forum: News - No Replies

A round of updates has been released to address some bugs that were reported. The full list of changes can be found below. I have also included release notes for version 3.2.1 as those weren't previously posted. 

MobileSheetsPro v3.2.3 (Android)

• Fixed issue with piano staff annotations that would cause them to render incorrectly after being resized
  • Fixed issue when turning pages quickly that could cause pages to be partially off the screen
  • The export and sharing menus will no longer display cloud sources that have been disabled in the settings
  • Fixed translation error in the sharing dropdown menu
  • Fixed issue with sharing options not working correctly in the group editor screen
  • Added option to check for available updates (FastSpring version only)
MobileSheets v3.2.3 (Windows 10)
  • Improved load and render times for text and chord pro files
  • Fixed issue that could lead to increased battery drain
  • Fixed issue when creating new layers where the name "Layer 1" is used as the default even when Layer 1 already exists
  • Fixed issue with piano staff annotations where they would render incorrectly after resizing them
  • Fixed issue where the image quality setting would be ignored if the option to draw highlights behind page content was enabled
  • Fixed various crashes
MobileSheetsPro v3.2.1 (Android)
  • Fixed issues with text and stamp annotations when using the full screen page scaling mode
  • Fixed issue that could cause the "Go Forward Two Pages" action to only turn a single page
  • Fixed issue that can occur while performing a HQ zoom then turning the page before it is processed
  • Fixed translation issues in the file browser when "Use Classical Terminology" is enabled
  • Fixed issue with annotations not being saved correctly in situations where some layers are empty
  • Fixed issue with creating dots using the freeform tool
MobileSheets v3.2.1 (Windows 10)
  • Fixed issues with text and stamp annotations when using the full screen page scaling mode
  • Fixed issue that can occur while performing a HQ zoom then turning the page before it is processed
  • Updated Google Drive libraries

Mike

App on a new tablet
Posted by: angelvasmil - 07-02-2021, 07:27 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hello,
I have and use the application since 2013. Today I bought a new tablet and I need to pay again for it so I can download it. Is that the way it should be? Or is it some limit of the number of devices I can have it installed?
Regards,
Angel Miloslavov

Restore deleted song
Posted by: Greg Zuber - 07-02-2021, 07:08 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

Hi everyone,

I accidentally deleted a song I had spent a great deal of time annotating. I'm wondering if anyone has a solution for recovering or restoring that file, hopefully with the annotations. Using a Samsung Galaxy View, Android, and Mobilesheets Pro 3.2.1.

Thanks,
Greg

Unable to load page
Posted by: Glakota - 06-29-2021, 03:34 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (7)

I'm new to MSP, so this might be a simple fix, but I can't seem to figure it out.
My Samsung tablet recently updated itself and now every song I try to open in MSP I get an "unable to load page....." see the attachment for full thread.

I had not created a backup file, so does a tablet software update erase a MSP local file? Do I need to import all my sheet music again?

In the "unable to load...." file path, mobilesheetsfree is noted. I'm using Pro, I have over 200 songs saved. What can I do other than import and edit everything again?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Theme © 2014 iAndrew