• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSVFile for Jazz Play-Along Vol.81 - Frank Sinatra Classics
CSV for Jazz Play-Along Vol.81 - Frank Sinatra Classics

The audio files on my Surface Pro 7 Windows 10 tablet were placed in my designated storage location under Audio\HLJPA Sinatra 81\ and care was taken to make the mp3 names in the CSV exactly as they are on the CD. As usual, the mp3 files must be placed in the designated folder before the CSV file is imported.

Best Regards

Artie

Attached Files
.csv   HLJPA Volume 81 Frank Sinatra.csv (Size: 7.51 KB / Downloads: 17)
“After all the investigation, all of the technique - doesn't matter! Only if the feeling is right.” ― John Coltrane
I noticed and fixed some little issues (sorry that I'm a nitpicker)
- "album" of one song was different so that importing created two Album entries, so I unified all to "HLJPA-081 - Frank Sinatra Classics"
- I corrected "A Foggy Day (In Londan Town)" to "A Foggy Day (In London Town)
- I corrected the song title "Witchcraft (Melody) - Eb" to "Witchcraft - Eb"

Attached Files
.csv   HLJPA-081 - Frank Sinatra Classics.csv (Size: 7.84 KB / Downloads: 6)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(10-07-2020, 07:12 PM)itsme Wrote: I noticed and fixed some little issues (sorry that I'm a nitpicker)
- "album" of one song was different so that importing created two Album entries, so I unified all to "HLJPA-081 - Frank Sinatra Classics"
- I corrected "A Foggy Day (In Londan Town)" to "A Foggy Day (In London Town)
- I corrected the song title "Witchcraft (Melody) - Eb" to "Witchcraft - Eb"

Thanks! Such nitpicking is how things are made better!
“After all the investigation, all of the technique - doesn't matter! Only if the feeling is right.” ― John Coltrane
The page numbers of my scan are different to BassWeasel's version.
In addition I added the key to each song, C / Bb /Eb version is in column "Source Types" and there's a bookmark file for jPdfBookmarks (matching my version)

Attached Files
.csv   HLJPA-081 - Frank Sinatra Classics.csv (Size: 6.9 KB / Downloads: 7)
.xlsx   HLJPA-081 - Frank Sinatra Classics.xlsx (Size: 8.39 KB / Downloads: 0)
.txt   HLJPA-081 - Frank Sinatra Classics_Bookmarks.txt (Size: 3.56 KB / Downloads: 0)
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11

(10-12-2020, 10:57 PM)itsme Wrote: The page numbers of my scan are different to BassWeasel's version.
In addition I added the key to each song, C / Bb /Eb version is in column "Source Types" and there's a bookmark file for jPdfBookmarks (matching my version)

Cool!!!
I have a big Excel file with info about Hal Leonard Playalongs, song titles, keys and so on that helps a lot. If you're interested please contact me via PM or e-mail.