• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
I've sent you an email.

Mike
May I have also a beta-Version? 

Kind regards
Menace
I apologize if this has been addressed before. Will this be coming to the iPhone as well or will this be iPad only on iOS?
It will be coming to iPad first, then Mac, and then iPhone after that. The iPhone version will require extensive changes to the UIs in order for them to fit on a smaller screen. The speed at which I release an iPhone version will depend somewhat on the number of requests I get for it. If it seems to be really important to a lot of users, then I'll try to get it done sooner.

Menace - I'll send you an email.

Mike
If it's not too late can I also join in the beta please?  I'm a long-time MS user on Android and Windows but having been waiting patiently for this for years Wink
Certainly - I've added you as a tester, so you should get an email from Apple with the invitation to start testing MobileSheets through TestFlight, which you will have to install on your device. Build 8 was just released, and the beta is (hopefully) nearing completion. If all goes well with this build, I may try to submit the iOS version to Apple this week for approval.

Mike
(12-12-2022, 08:25 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Certainly - I've added you as a tester, so you should get an email from Apple with the invitation to start testing MobileSheets through TestFlight, which you will have to install on your device. Build 8 was just released, and the beta is (hopefully) nearing completion. If all goes well with this build, I may try to submit the iOS version to Apple this week for approval.

Mike

Great news! Let’s hope it all goes well and and to plan
I would like to be a Beta tester if that’s possible please.
I’m a long time Onsong user (and Onsong Beta Tester).
Thanks
Colin
Colin,

I will include you as well. The beta won't be going on for too much longer though, but I certainly won't turn down any help in tracking down any last remaining issues.

Thanks,
Mike
Mike you must be a programming machine to iron out all these bugs/issues so quickly.  Wish you the best of luck with the iOS version. I have the Windows and Android apps.  I thought for sure the Beta testing would be going on till at least end of January at the earliest.
Thanks for your kind words Ed. I've been burning the candle at both ends to try to get it finished before Christmas. I definitely would not want to work this many hours for an extended period of time, as it's not healthy, but this is the culmination of years of work, so I'm just excited to finally cross the finish line (even though I know issues will still pop up once it's released).

Mike
Hi, Mike. I’m also still interested in participating in the beta. I have TestFlight installed and it’s standing by for an invite! Smile

Mark
Sent you an invite Mark. The beta is basically over, and I just got done submitting the app to Apple for approval. Once the app has been approved, I will give users a few days to backup their library if needed, but then I will be ending the beta testing. I may need help beta testing future builds though, for those that want to help ensure things are stable before release. That will be particularly important for testing an iPhone or MacOS version, as well as testing the split-screen functionality.

Mike
(12-15-2022, 09:28 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Sent you an invite Mark. The beta is basically over, and I just got done submitting the app to Apple for approval. Once the app has been approved, I will give users a few days to backup their library if needed, but then I will be ending the beta testing. I may need help beta testing future builds though, for those that want to help ensure things are stable before release. That will be particularly important for testing an iPhone or MacOS version, as well as testing the split-screen functionality.

Mike

So excited for this!!! I had just recently resigned to switching to iPadOS after admitting to myself that my chromebook pro is getting long in the tooth. E-ink isn't mature enough yet imo (refresh rate, lack of OS updates), and there are very, very few large android tablets with 3:2 or 4:3 ratio. I was really dreading switching to forScore, so this is amazing to see! 

Thank you for all you do!! 

Side note, I'd be happy to help beta test both the iPhone and macOS versions, if it's helpful. I do some light QA for work, so I have access to a variety of test devices. Or not, if you have enough testers already :)
I really appreciate that trombonebaby, thanks! I'll definitely take you up on your offer to help test those version. I imagine the beta tester list will be very small after the beta ends, so it will just be a few very helpful and generous people like yourself. I think I'm going to work on the split-screen functionality first, then the iPhone version after that, in terms of iOS development. I'm probably going to do some of that in tandem with the half-page turn position feature and song versioning.

Mike