• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forum@zubersoft
I sent an email to forum@zubersoft.com  a week ago about some issues I was having with the forum.  I had expected an email response, since I sent an email. I have not received any response either via email or forum.... Did anyone receive it?  Please respond.  thanks,
Bassist
Inspiron 14 2 in 1 Laptop
I don't think that is a functioning address, so it's most likely that nobody has read it.

Why not post the question on the forum?  Mike is very responsive to all queries.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 

Some of my music here - https://www.soundclick.com/graemejaye
GraemeJ
Thanks for the quick response.
Well, that explains Why no one responded Wink 
forum@  was the email address listed in "Contact Us", so maybe that needs updating?
I <tried> to post to the forum, but received this when I added a file: 
Error details: PHP returned: Uploaded file exceeded upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

I then saved the file as a smaller jpeg, and tried to attach it with the same result.
Searched Help documents for " upload_max_filesize" and "PHP returned"

and got: "Sorry, but no results were returned using they query information you provided"

So, How do I upload a file?
What are the size limitations?
Where in the forum do I find this kind of information?

I will email Mike directly with the file, he and I have corresponded over the last several years, before I knew there was a forum.
Bassist
Inspiron 14 2 in 1 Laptop
I don't know the answers to most of your questions.

I checked the 'Contact Us' page, but can see no reference to "forum@", merely an online form to filled out.

Regarding you attachment problem, I do know that certain file types are not accepted - maybe PHP is one such, but I don't know.  Neither do I know anything about maximum sizes.  

Since you going to contact Mike directly anyway (which was going to be my next suggestion) you can ask him if knows the answers.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 

Some of my music here - https://www.soundclick.com/graemejaye
So I had to set up a different email address for the forum, as previously I was using the same email address as support@zubersoft.com for the forum, but some users started marking the automated responses from the forum as "spam" and it got the email address temporarily suspended. I didn't want that to happen again, as it caused me to lose some emails from users while I had to work on getting the email address activated again, so I set up a separate email address for the forum. I haven't been monitoring the forum@zubersoft.com email address at all, but it turns out that quite a few people have been sending emails to that account, so I'm going to have to go through and respond to all of them. I did receive your email ElderBass, so I'll respond soon.

Mike
I have updated my server configuration so that the maximum file size limit is now 5 MB.

Mike
Forward anything sent to forum@zubersoft.com to  support@zubersoft.com? (eliminates need to monitor the forum email)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
I really don't want to do that, as there are a lot of emails that the forum receives due the automatically generated emails that I don't want cluttering up the support email inbox (as a lot of users link to invalid email addresses, and then I get error emails from Google's mail server due to that). I'll just have to occasionally monitor the forum email address.

Mike