• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to upload audio
After the recent update to 4.0, I am unable to upload audio (wav files). Any ideas on a fix?
Looks like an oversight with the file filter. In the open file dialog, just tap the file type dropdown at the bottom right and switch it to "All Files (*.*)" and then you should be able to pick your .wav file. I'll fix this for the next update.

On a side note for anyone that reads this thread, I did just find an issue with the iOS version of MobileSheets where you can't add audio files through the companion app, but that will require an update to the iOS version.

Mike
I just installed on my Lumi  e-reader version 3.9.1 and also on my W10 PC Mobile Sheets Companion version 4.04.
It looks as if adding audio files is solved, Companion transfers the audio file to my e-reader but the audio file is not vissible. I Tried this several times to make shure that I don't make a mistake.
There was an another thread about this, but the problem occurs if the audio file metadata does not contain an artist. If you enter one, then the problem goes away. I'll get it fixed with version 4.0.5 which I'm planning on releasing today.

Mike