• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some feature requests
Hi there,

After using Forscore on iPads for many years, I now switched back to Mobilesheets because I bought a Boox Max Lumi 2.
I use the program daily because I'm a professional musician (trumpetplayer and conductor) and it is a very stable combi.

1. Coming from Forscore I do miss multiple tabs in Mobilesheets but I saw more requests for that functionality already (and a promise that it will come), so I wait eagerly for that option.
  2. When I perform as a trumpet player I use the option to scroll half pages (portrait mode) very often but I also have frequent jobs as a conductor and then I turn it off. I noticed that it takes a lot of moves to change this option. Maybe it would be possible to do a long tap on the mode icon and let a do a preferred change by just press and hold? In my case: Change page turn from half page to one page. Just a suggestion.
  3. I have a lot of different setlists and list gets longer with every gig I do. I do need to keep the old setlists. So let's say I have 50 letlist now and they belong to about 15 bands. Is it possible to put the setlist in a folder structure? In my case I would like that by band name and then under that band folder the setlists which are used for that band. I hope this makes sense... 
  4. When editing or making a setlist on my Boox, I find it pretty difficult to drag and drop a song from the bottom of a setlist to the top part of the setlist. Maybe this is a problem related to the E-ink refresh rate of my Boox (i do use the e-ink Mobilesheets version). I try the make most of the sets on the Companion app on my pc but often I'm not able to use that option. Maybe I'm overlooking something?

Thanks in advance.
Wouter

Messages In This Thread
Some feature requests - by Wouterk100 - 05-20-2023, 12:32 AM
RE: Some feature requests - by Zubersoft - 05-20-2023, 03:49 AM
RE: Some feature requests - by Wouterk100 - 05-20-2023, 04:11 AM
RE: Some feature requests - by Geoff Bacon - 05-20-2023, 04:49 AM
RE: Some feature requests - by Wouterk100 - 05-20-2023, 05:49 AM
RE: Some feature requests - by spandit - 05-23-2023, 09:53 PM
RE: Some feature requests - by Wouterk100 - 05-24-2023, 01:26 AM