• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combining multiple abc files on a single page in a setlist?
Hi there,

I have now had a chance to update MSP with 3.9.3. on my Android Ebook reader. The abc rendition looks good so far (although some files do not load, but I will look into that later).

One frequent use case in folk dance music is that tunes are combined to different sets, eg in one band, we may be playing tune A in a set with tune B, but in another band setting, we may be playing B followed by C.

I have thus created setlists for two bands in which the ordering of the tunes is different. However, what I would like to have is each pair of tunes on a single page, ie for the first band, A and B on a single page, and for the other one, B and C. So far I have not found a way do accomplish this.

I understand that I could use a pedal to get around this, but that would only be a plan B because 1) most tunes in folk dance settings fit easily on a half page, and 2) I try to avoid pedals where I can.

Is there a way to do this in MSP without creating prefabbed abcs that already are sorted in sets?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Combining multiple abc files on a single page in a setlist? - by RAc - 10-06-2024, 08:51 PM