• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidying Up
As part of my initial load of MobileSheets, I imported my full set of songs. 

I realise now that I've brought in too much rubbish which I don't want to sort through so I want to bulk delete. I have got all my current set lists sorted, and also associated the collection with the three bands I play with but there are some I may have missed.

What I'd really like in the Companion is that the Set List is included in the song filter - at least the assigned and unassigned setting (I appreciate that some people might have many set lists but any song I have is in a maximum of 3 Setlists). With an Unassigned filter, I can be sure I am not tidying up songs I definitely using.

It would also be really helpful if the Song List could optionally look like Windows Explorer with a Preview as when I am trying to clean up multiple versions as I play both bass and guitar. I used the Custom Group to assign whether it was bass or guitar tab, but with different keys for different bands I can end up with 6 or 8 tabs to try and figure out which are the right ones (especially as some are identical across bands but I've ended up with duplicates and mistakes). The preview in the Editor screen is too small to read.

Messages In This Thread
Tidying Up - by IanMSpencer - 10-14-2024, 12:10 AM
RE: Tidying Up - by Zubersoft - 10-14-2024, 03:53 AM
RE: Tidying Up - by IanMSpencer - 10-16-2024, 01:41 AM
RE: Tidying Up - by Geoff Bacon - 10-14-2024, 05:04 AM