• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New 14.1 inch android tablet PERFECT
HI all:  

I wanted to provide an update on the MESWAO tablets I purchased back in MAY 2023 that started this msg string.

I perform weekly with this tablets and I have not been let down at all.  Indoor or outdoor, I can see the screen great.  I have multiple tablets and sync up the databases by using my windows PC as master source for database updates, then upload to a free DROPBOX account, then download to the tablets. Optionally, I connect a USB cable from PC to tablets and slide a copy of the database from the PC to tablet in a MSdatabase folder under Download folder.  Then simply do a restore from local database.  I turn on the WI-FI about once a week to get any Android and MobileSheets updates.  I charge them about once a week since a 4 hour show uses about 40% of the battery.  The charger that comes with them charges the tablets up in about 1 hour.    As mentioned by another user above, once in a while there is an android app crashing, something I never use like Digital Wellbeing.  I just close it and carry on.  Other than that they just run great for me. 

Best of luck Ya-all  !!

Messages In This Thread
New 14.1 inch android tablet PERFECT - by tmj100 - 05-30-2023, 05:10 AM
RE: New 14.1 inch android tablet PERFECT - by tmj100 - 12-22-2023, 12:22 PM