• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotating with Pen when Palm Touching
I'm using a Galaxy S8+ with the pen to annotate my scores. I think the intended behaviour is that any time the pen touches the screen, it should start annotating with the active tool, but I have two cases where that doesn't happen.

In the first case, if I'm in view mode and touch the screen with the pen, MS switches to annotate mode as soon as the pen is close enough to bring up the cursor, then starts drawing when the pen touches the screen (as I expect). However, if my palm is touching the screen when I bring the pen close, the cursor appears, but MS doesn't go into annotate mode. When the pen finally touches the screen, it goes to annotate mode, but doesn't draw anything on the first stroke.

In the second case, I'm already in annotate mode. If I haven't touched the screen in a while (seems to be around 30 seconds), then start by placing my palm before touching the screen with the pen, the first stroke sometimes doesn't draw anything. It's not every time, but probably 70%. And if I don't place my palm, the first stroke always draws correctly.

Messages In This Thread
Annotating with Pen when Palm Touching - by MartinH - 03-24-2024, 01:43 AM