• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New 14.1 inch android tablet PERFECT
Anyone tried using 2 Meswao 14.1" tablets for 2 page view? I just ordered two of them.

Update: I received the 2 tablets.  The aspect ratio is 16:9, 1080p so it is a little longer than most tablet ratios which I believe is closer to 16:10.  Consequently, the page will show on the upper part of the screen with a blank area below the bottom edge of the sheet music page. I found out that you can change display alignment to bottom instead of top.  It works great side by side.  I had trouble connecting using bluetooth, and I think it might be due to the fact that the 2 tablets have identical addresses!  I thought that devices all have unique addresses, but this proved me wrong.  Anyway, I'm trying to find a way to change the address on one of them, but so far, no luck.  I was able to pair it using WiFi.  Initially I didn't know you had to have the same database on the secondary tablet, so the process of sync'ing took quite a while as I had over a thousand PDF's.  Will update again if I can find out a way to pair them using BT.  If anyone has the same setup and thoughts about the BT issue, please reply to the post.  Thanks!

Pic of the 2 tablets side by side:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/obk6j09i0...77bi0&dl=0

Messages In This Thread
New 14.1 inch android tablet PERFECT - by tmj100 - 05-30-2023, 05:10 AM
RE: New 14.1 inch android tablet PERFECT - by afyuen - 11-14-2023, 02:43 PM