• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New 14.1 inch android tablet PERFECT
(01-23-2024, 03:55 AM)Steffen Wrote: Hello Meswao users,
I'm a user from Germany and bought the MESWAO-Tablet in November 2023. Since I mainly use it as a digital music stand (with MobileSheets), I am generally satisfied. 
However, I noticed a malfunction as follows:
On my Meswao-Tablet, it is not possible to enter any app via the settings menu (for example to delete the cache of an app). When I tap on "settings" and than on any app, I'm given an error message “Einstellungen wurde beendet" (in englisch this should be something like "Settings terminated”) or the system just jumps back to the Settings-main-menu. I have created a PDF-Document with pics for better understanding (cf. ).
Even a reset to the factory-settings did not change this malfunction.
The fast and friendly Meswao-support then provided me a flashing-documentation (as described in thread #19 by mdavej) to update the firmware. The flashing worked, I now have the system/build version: MES-B1 20231013. But unfortunately, the flashing did not resolve the malfunction described above. 
I then asked the support to send me a new tablet in exchange, which they did. I tested the new tablet and unfortunately it shows exactly the same malfunction. 
Therefore now my request to you as MESWAO-Tablet-Users: would you please try to access an app via the Settings-Menu and report your results in this forum? 
I assume, that this error exists on all Meswao tablets and that there is a general problem with the Meswao basic software in interaction with Android12. In that case, I would contact Meswao support again and ask the Meswao software developers to take a closer look at this malfunction in order to provide a system update. 
Anyway - I think I will keep the tablet, as the above error does not hinder its main use as a digital music folder. 
Thanks for your support!
Hello Steffen,
I have indeed the same problem.

Messages In This Thread
New 14.1 inch android tablet PERFECT - by tmj100 - 05-30-2023, 05:10 AM
RE: New 14.1 inch android tablet PERFECT (MESWAO) - by Georges - 01-27-2024, 01:21 AM