• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song display gets stuck at the bottom in vertical scrolling
Mike,
I set up my Lenovo Ideapad with MobileSheets to demonstrate this problem.  It has a display with a 768 x 1366 resolution which I set in Portrait Mode.  I then set up MobileSheets to display Portrait, Vertical Scrolling and Page Scaling as Fit Width.  In Touch & Pedal Settings I have "Enable USB Mouse Processing" and in Pedal Actions Pedal 1 is Go to Previous Page and Pedal 2 is Scroll Down or Turn Page if at Bottom.

I created a set of PDF files from the same initial file of 4614 pixel width but cut off to various lengths, ranging from 7600 to 10200 pixels.  On my wide screen display this range goes from being a bit shorter than the display height to being a bit taller, with a exact fit at 8200 pixels.  These are all single page files but I think they demonstrate there is a problem with page size/scrolling interaction which I suspect carries over to multi sheet PDFs.

I find on my Ideapad that 8200 pixels is an exact fit.  The files 8400 to 9400 do not behave well, and do not scroll down with a mouse click on the right of the screen.  Moving the scroll wheel will make them scroll down, though this behaves oddly too, as scrolling down with the wheel puts a black bar at the bottom which disappears with a bit more wheel scrolling.  Having scrolled down, a mouse click on the left will make the display come back up again.

At 9600 and above, it all works as I would expect it to, scrolling down with a click on the right of the screen and up with a click on the left of the screen.

I couldn't figure out how to attach a file to this post so I will email you the ZIP file with the PDFs as VariousLengthTifs.ZIP separately.

I hope this helps you get to the bottom of this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Song display gets stuck at the bottom in vertical scrolling - by SalsaVaya - 03-18-2018, 12:02 AM