• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSVFile for Dixieland Fake Book Vols 1 & 2 in Bb (American Music Caravan)
Hi everyone. I just purchased MobileSheets iOS last week. Spent Memorial Day weekend on the learning curve and converting my indexes and populating my iPad. A big thank you to all the people who have put work into the indexes I found here. Saved me a LOT of time!

Now that I'm up and running I would like to give back, so here are indexes to the Bb versions of the Dixieland Fake Book Vols 1 & 2, published by American Music Caravan.

Enjoy!

.csv   Dixieland Fake Book Vol 1 Bb.csv (Size: 14.97 KB / Downloads: 29)

.csv   Dixieland Fake Book Vol 2 Bb.csv (Size: 11.11 KB / Downloads: 16)
Welcome on board and thanks for sharing.
"I would like to give back" worked immediately - your posts added some interesting books to my collection.

What is "American Music Caravan"? I couldn't find anything in the books and Google also didn't help.

About "paying forward" vs. "paying back" (from the introduction of the "Creole Jazzband Fakebook"):
For those of you who don't know the concept of paying it forward, here is a quote from the movie of the same name which explains the concept.
"You see, I do something real good for three people. And then when they ask how much they can pay it back, I say they have to Pay It Forward to three more people. So nine people get helped. Then those people have to do twenty-seven".
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Here's a bookmarks file for Vol.1 to be used with jPDFBookmarks.
In my case it matches both the C and the Bb version (as well as the CSV file shared by High Brass)

In the back of the book, there's an address of 'American Music Caravan' in Washington, DC

Attached Files
.txt   DixielandFakeBook_Vol.1_bookmarks.txt (Size: 8.57 KB / Downloads: 7)
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11

More about Dixieland Fakebook Vol.1
I fixed the page sequence so that it is the same for C and Bb version and added a column "keys"
And I came across a 2010 edition (see last page) that contains a few more songs.

Attached Files
.csv   DixielandFakeBook_Vol.1_C.csv (Size: 16.76 KB / Downloads: 2)
.csv   DixielandFakeBook_Vol.1_Bb.csv (Size: 18.75 KB / Downloads: 1)
.csv   DixielandFakeBook_Vol.1_2010_C.csv (Size: 19.51 KB / Downloads: 2)
.txt   DixielandFakeBook_Vol.1_bookmarks.txt (Size: 8.57 KB / Downloads: 0)
.txt   DixielandFakeBook_Vol.1_2010_C_bookmarks.txt (Size: 8.97 KB / Downloads: 1)

everything in one .xlsx file

Attached Files
.xlsx   DixielandFakeBook_Vol.1.xlsx (Size: 21.4 KB / Downloads: 1)

More about Dixieland Fakebook Vol.2

Attached Files
.csv   DixielandFakeBook_Vol2_C.csv (Size: 12.16 KB / Downloads: 2)
.csv   DixielandFakeBook_Vol2_Bb.csv (Size: 13.97 KB / Downloads: 1)
.xlsx   DixielandFakeBook_Vol2.xlsx (Size: 15.13 KB / Downloads: 1)