• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page separator in vertical scrolling
Just some personal feedback, Im not expecting any action but I don't like the page separator line in vertical scrolling added in 3.8.8 much prefer it looking like a single very long page. If you were to make this an optional setting I wouldn't complain ?

Thanks
I agree. I also liked the Single Page look moore.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
I figured this would happen, as I can rarely make a change based on feedback without some people not liking the change. This is the request that drove the change: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...10217.html

No one responded to that post indicating that they would not like that change, and it made sense to me to add it as you really can't easily tell where one page ends and another begins without it. I'll work on adding the gapless option that I referred to in that thread, as that will also remove margins between pages when using text/chord pro files which is also something some users want.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike i missed that thread, but you wrote there that the gapless version could be possible at some point, so everyting is fine. I think the reason users change the background to white (including me) is because of the black bar between the pages. So grey is way better then black, but i just liked the seamless look of white.
Thanks Mike, sounds like the future gapless page setting will make it all seamless again.
Wow this was fast. Thank you Mike for the latest update and the gapless Version for vertical scrolling. 
As a user, you often can't tell if you like a change until you actually see it. Thanks for quick response to the wishes of us.
You are very welcome - it took a couple of hours to get some of the text and chord pro rendering to work properly to reduce the margins between pages, but I think it turned out alright. 

Mike