• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS crashes immediately after opening, after installing v3.8.29
Thank you.  It worked.  I am not good at tech and didn’t know what to do.  Thank you.
You are very welcome - sorry for that unpleasant surprise. I pushed out the fix within 30 minutes of identifying the crash, but the app stores sometimes just don't deliver updates to users for some reason.

Mike
Backup (Settings/Backup & Restore/Backup Library) every month/week and disable automatic updates on Google Play store.
(02-04-2024, 05:39 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Dropbox works great. I'll be adding other options fairly soon too, as it's become a high priority issue for me now. You don't need to make any changes immediately though, as I still have a number of months before I could potentially lose Google Drive access, and if that occurs, I'll be adding lots of other options, so you could choose your preferred one at that time.

Mike

I have switched to Dropbox, and it is working just fine. We will both sync and do a backup to dropbox, and I've ordered some USB-C flash drives that should be a backup to the backups on Dropbox. All good. Again, thanks for such a great app for sheet music. It is just what we need and has worked very, very well for us. Thanks!
I still say after some glitches... This is the best support to any app anywhere! Good job Mike