• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-monitor portrait mode support
I am using your App on my Windows PC with two monitors placed in portrait mode, and I'd like to show one page per monitor. As far as I can tell, MobileSheets does not support dual monitors for full screen display (meaning display two pages, one on each monitor, full screen page on each monitor). My workaround is to spread the unmaximized App across the two screens and select a two-page horizontal display mode. This works unless there is only one page in the piece, because then the page is "centered" which splits the page down the middle between the two screens.

Primary request: Can you support this configuration? Ideally when I go into full screen, only the app would show on both screens, and when the controls are hidden, only the two pages would show, one on each screen. When the music only has one page (or odd page at the end of the piece), only the left monitor should display the page.

If that's not possible, here is a simpler request:
Second request: Allow a mode that left aligns a two page display, rather than centers. Currently when there is only one page to show, the page is centered. This would be great on a single monitor, but spread across two monitors, the page is split down the middle.

Thank you for an awesome application, and I hope this request will improve it even further!

(note, a quick search resulted in finding the request made a couple of years ago: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...-6083.html)
Any thoughts on this request?
Adding multi-monitor support through multiple application windows is on my list of things to do once time allows. I just have a very large backlog of feature requests I'm working through, so it will take time.

Mike
Thanks for the update. The second request would be simpler, but I've already reformatted all my PDFs to force a blank page on odd endings, so I don't need it any more.

Looking forward to continued improvements!