• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new Stamps
Mike,
In the next update, could you include 1st and 2nd ending markings in the Stamps? If they're there, I can't find them.
Thanks
Bassist
Inspiron 14 2 in 1 Laptop
Please see this post to see if it's relevant: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...11398.html?

If you are asking for new stamps, I would have to see examples of what you are wanting. They have to be included in a music font that I have access to. You can also add your own custom stamps in the stamp window (go to the user category and tap + to select your files).

Mike
(05-25-2024, 02:10 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Please see this post to see if it's relevant: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...11398.html?

If you are asking for new stamps, I would have to see examples of what you are wanting. They have to be included in a music font that I have access to. You can also add your own custom stamps in the stamp window (go to the user category and tap + to select your files).

Mike

Mike,
I had already looked at the other post.
I'll experiment with adding my own stamps, but it may be a few days.  
Can you use examples from MuseScore? 
Thanks,
Bassist
Mike,
In thinking about including an "ending" stamp, I thought a "blank" [no number inside the box] would be more useful.  So, the user could pick which font for the number, or how many endings, etc. So, I created a png file with essentially half of a box, but don't have the know-how to capture <just> the graphic, instead of the entire page.  So, that's where I'm at with this.  For the current musical I kluged together a half-box, using the line draw function, but it's not squared off, functional, but not pretty. [ Fortunately I'm the only one who sees it Shy  ].  If I can find someone with more graphics know-how, I'll more forward.
Bassist
Send me what you have so far. It should be relatively straightforward to either edit with GIMP if you want an image file, or convert it to a .svg using Inkscape. I'll try to explain what steps are required in either case.

Mike
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bassist
Here is the file without the white background cropped to only contain the marking. It would be relatively trivial to convert this to svg if you need the ability to scale without a loss in quality, but with a simple shape like this, that probably won't be much of an issue.

Mike

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-03-2024, 10:48 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Here is the file without the white background cropped to only contain the marking. It would be relatively trivial to convert this to svg if you need the ability to scale without a loss in quality, but with a simple shape like this, that probably won't be much of an issue.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I'll load it into my laptop and see what I can do with it.  I hope you see the utility of this as a generic ending marker, where users can insert the number; and consider it for including in a future update.
Bassist
Mike,
That worked perfectly! I was able to scale it down to a size that works well on my screen.  Thanks Again for all your help!
Bassist
You are quite welcome. Glad I was able to help.

Mike