• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlighter Tool covering music
Hello,

Since New update, the highlighter Tool is covering the music where we are using it.

It is transparent afterwards when we finish using the Tool.

It was better before..

Clié.
This appears to be a bug with the initial state of the highlighter tool. If you change the opacity (go from 80, to 79, back to 80, for example), then it fix the state of the highlighter tool and you won't encounter that issue from that point on. I'll get a fix in place for this though.

Thanks,
Mike
I've pushed out an update to fix this.

Mike
Hello! This is a problem for me now, but never has been before. The last time I used the highlighter was before I upgraded to Win 11 a couple months ago. I've got a new show coming up, so am needing to annotate a lot of charts.

I have to set the opacity to lower than 40% to see the "highlighted" notation reasonably. It does not ever view properly, meaning it isn't just in the initial state, if I adjust the opacity after as mentioned, and it is not transparent when I finish using the tool.

I am running Win 11 Home Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 on a Surface Pro 7 

I think the MobileSheets version has updated too since the last time I used the highlighter

Current MobileSheets Version 3.8.43.0

Many thanks : )
Kim
Kim,

If you tap the three dots at the top right corner of the annotations editor, then "Settings", do you have the option enabled or disabled to "Draw highlights behind content"? That has a huge influence on how they are rendered, so I just want to check this first. Typically you would want that enabled if you want to avoid having to use transparency with the highlighter tool.

Thanks,
Mike