• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pages Not Loading Properly
Question 
As much as I love using MobileSheets I'm having an issue with pages loading wonky.

I frequently load an entire set list so I can just keep going from one piece to the next.

The problem I'm having is that it doesn't consistently load the entire page.
Many times it loads part of one page and part of the next, or 3/4 of a page with some of a previous page still showing.

Am I doing something wrong, or does anyone know of a fix for this issue?

Thanks for any help, much appreciated.

Best,
Frank B.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Frank,

By default, MobileSheets saves the last zoom applied and reapplies that when you load the song again. If you don't want this behavior, tap the center of the screen with your song loaded, tap the second icon at the bottom left, then "Zoom/Pan Settings" and check the option to "Reset pan and zoom on load". Then MobileSheets will clear any zoom that was applied the next time you load the song.

Mike
Thanks Mike,

From what you're telling me I would need to go into each piece separately to clear any zoom?"
I have nearly 500 pieces loaded, several have this issue.

I guess I better get busy :-)
That setting is a global setting. You do not need to set that per song. Once set, when you load any song in your library, it will load without any zoom applied.

Mike
Hi, 

I thought that "Reset pan and zoom on load" might have fixed my issue, but it didn't. 
Smart Buttons created on Android (shown on the left) and then sync'd to Windows (shown on the right) are dynamically rendering off the screen. 
Display mode is single page. 
Is there something else that I need to do please? 

I just updated the PDF page to add copyright at the bottom (as discussed in another thread about cropping) 
I did this on windows and then updated by using "swap file" The Smart Buttons now overlap. The page is longer than the previous version as autocrop adds the copyright notice at the bottom.  
I did a swap file on Android and everything is good, though the Smart Buttons are closer together, but they still render correctly in terms of left to right. 

- Andy

Changing the PDF page size is going to change how things are scaled to fit the page, which can throw off the positioning and size of things. So take care when doing things like that. As far as the size of the buttons, it looks to me like you may have the display scaling set to a fairly large value in Windows. Please go to the display settings in windows, and let me know what selection you have made under the "Scale" setting. If it's set to something like 200%, you may want to drop it to 150%, which will increase the resolution, which should reduce the size of the buttons.

Mike
Hi Mike
Thanks for the quick reply. I have this set to 100% in windows. 
- Andy

Can you share the .msf file with mike@zubersoft.com so I can take a look at it? What page scaling mode did you use? If you placed the buttons with the page scaling mode set to "Full screen", then that's going to be problematic, as it's going to exacerbate differences between the resolutions of the two screens. You should place the buttons with the page scaling set to "Fit screen" if you want to avoid those issues.

Thanks,
Mike