• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress bar
Mike, Many thanks for sorting out my Database. Installed it on my laptop, did a backup and now restoring to the tablet. Although there is a warning "This might take a while" is there any chance of some form of progress counter / bar to show its not crashed and still working ? Although there's not much chance of the former, some idea of progress.
TY
Bob
Samsung S8 Ultra, 14.6",Android14. Genos 1
I'm actually not sure what you are referring to with that message. Can you take a screenshot? Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup does have a progress bar, although it only shows the overall progress and not the progress for some of the intermediate steps. For example, when it first starts, if you enabled the option to clear out the existing files, this can take a while on some platforms/devices, especially if a removable SD card is used and the library is large, and the progress isn't updated while it's deleting the files. I may add multiple levels of progress in the future - the current task and then the overall progress. This does require a lot more code though.

Mike
From your message, i think it must have been during the deletion as i did notice the restore progress bar.
 I suspect that during the deletion all the annotations, smart buttons etc were also deleted. So im going to have to restore the backup made just prior , and load the modified database onto the tab. Are you able to tell me the location it should be please (Android 14), you did provide this info for the windows location.
You mean the storage location? It's located at /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files unless you've changed the storage location under Settings->Storage->Set the MobileSheets Storage Location.

Mike
Thanks Mike