• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page turn to middle of next page
I all, am a newbie here. I have a 17 piece setlist and in only one of the pieces does the page turn on a 3 page piece not go to the top of the next page. It lands 2 or 3 staves down. Very frustrating because there aren't any rests to quickly hand adjust it. All of the other pieces work fine.
Any ideas? Thanks a lot!
P.S. running Mobile Sheets on a Samsung ProTab S with Windows 10
Can you please long press that piece on the library screen, tap Share->Export as .msf and send it to mike@zubersoft.com? Also please go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings and send the .mcf file as well. That will help me understand what you are working with and the settings you have selected.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,
thanks for the help. I forgot to mention in the original post that as the tablet isn't really large, I use it in horizontal mode with the left pedal scrolling down and then turning the page at the bottom. For the first gig I used it with all went well. Then last night I was getting the page turn to the middle of the following page on different pieces so to be safe I just went in portrait mode. I'm sure it'll all work out, I just need to find the right settings. I'm sending the two requested files to your email.
Thanks again,