• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filter, identify, and relink empty song pdf's
I recently deleted/corrupted a fairly large number of songs. All the metadata is there, but the linked pdf's are blank. I can manually add the original pdf files, but this is very time consuming.

1. Is there a way to filter for songs with missing/blank pdf's so I can make a setlist of them and restore them manually.
2. Is there a way to point them at a folder and batch it.

(reloading backup files didn't work - USER ERROR Sad )

Thnx!
You can go to Settings->Other Settings->Find Missing Files to get a list of all the files, but you cannot create a setlist from those songs unfortunately. The fastest thing you can do is just copy all of the missing PDFs into the storage location (the path listed under Settings->Storage->Set the MobileSheets Storage Location), then go to Settings->Other Settings->Fix Broken File Paths and use the automatic option. MobileSheets will scan for all the missing files and fix the paths in the database to point to the files you copied in.

Mike
(07-30-2024, 03:37 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You can go to Settings->Other Settings->Find Missing Files to get a list of all the files, but you cannot create a setlist from those songs unfortunately. The fastest thing you can do is just copy all of the missing PDFs into the storage location (the path listed under Settings->Storage->Set the MobileSheets Storage Location), then go to Settings->Other Settings->Fix Broken File Paths and use the automatic option. MobileSheets will scan for all the missing files and fix the paths in the database to point to the files you copied in.

Mike

Amazing! Thank you Mike!
Sure thing - happy to help.

Mike