• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add page-number within a song to setlists
Moin!

I still have the Problem to generate a setlist containing distinct parts of a large song.

I use normal books with up to several hundred songs as one pdf means one song within MS.
Up to now, it solve it by making snippets out of any song and put them into one MS-Collection.

That leads to an immens number of songs and a lot of work.

For me a solution would be wonderful, to define a link within one of these large pdf to a specific page.
Putting several of these links to a linklist, similar to the setlist would be great for me.

When jumping to a link it should then be possible to manage with   : page -advance or -back like usual. With a button-next link- one can jump to the next link in the linklist.

For me the ideal solution would be adding a page-link within the song to the normal setlist. That would need an additional funktion : back to setlist to leave the song befor its end.

In case of no link defined, the system could jump to the first page to maintain compatibility

That would help me a lot

Heckelbach
Why not import your large PDFs using a CSV file, giving each song in the PDF its own database entry?  That way you just add the songs to the setlist.  I do this all the time.

See:
https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...um-29.html
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X, and play low brass: mainly 'Bone and Tuba
Hi
That would be the same effort like the snippet Method.
The only Advantage i can see is less storage volume., but today thats no more an argument.
Sorry, simply adding a page to the songs in a setlist would be much easier.
Heckelbach