• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toggle Metronome between visual only and visual + audio
I am the only one in our band that uses In Ear Monitoring and plays with the metronome from mobilesheets. It happens, that we sometimes lose the tempo a bit. In theses cases it would be great to switch the metronome to visual only, so I can try to bring the band back on track without being distracted by a metronome that is not matching with the music.
Would it be possible to add this function to the touch pedal actions?
Or is it possible to have individual settings for visual, audio and visual + audio for each tempo setting per song? In this case I could simply create 2 tempos per song. 1 with visual + audio and 1 with visual only. Since there is already a touch action for switching tempos in a song, this is maybe easier to implement.
Thanks already for all your efforts with this app!
A touch or pedal action would actually be easier to add compared to changing how the data is stored for all the metronome tempos. So I can add this to the list of things to support when time allows. I'm definitely going to have to rethink how I display the list of supported touch and pedal actions at some point to organize and display them better, as the list is getting quite large and unwieldy.

Mike