• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappearing Notes on Piece(s)
Hey Y'all, 

Just noticed that the buttons in a piece dissappear after leaving the app on my Samsung Tab S8 Ultra. Does anyone else have this problem? What is the main issue?
Peter Lawrence Hawkins
Violinist(16 Years)
1st Year Forum Member(Est. March '23)
AOS User(Samsung Tab S8 Ultra)
That's quite strange - just to confirm, are you referring to smart buttons that you created in the score? Does this happen with other pieces in your library?

Thanks,
Mike
Hey Mike, 

Yes, in a Set–List. Just decided to personally start using the function, since yesterday morning. Also, they also glitch by the size of it fluctuating and moving in a different position in the piece(sometimes, it shows in the edit mode that the button would there, though no where in sight).
Peter Lawrence Hawkins
Violinist(16 Years)
1st Year Forum Member(Est. March '23)
AOS User(Samsung Tab S8 Ultra)
If it's only happening with a specific piece, then please long press the piece on the library screen, tap Share->Export as .msf and share that with mike@zubersoft.com so I can take a look at it. If it's happening with every piece you test, even new ones, then it may be worth backing up your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, uninstalling the app, reinstalling it, then restoring your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup. I want to see if that puts things back into a good state. If it does not help, share the .msb file that is generated with mike@zubersoft.com so I can test with your same settings and pieces.

Thanks,
Mike