• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tempo sync
Hello! Ive been using MSP for quite some time and have loved it. I recently got a Beat Buddy drum pedal and want to start using it with MSP.  Im somewhat new to MIDI and I was able to set up MSP to send a command to the beat buddy to change to the song I open on MSP so that the drum pattern is there and I dont have to touch anything on the beat buddy itself. I'm hoping to start using vertical scrolling so I dont need to use my page turner pedal. I want to have it scroll based on the metronome and tempo of the song that is listed on the Beat buddy. I know beat buddy can send the midi clock to other midi devices.  How would I go about setting this up in MSP? Im assuming in the general settings under MIDI commands?
MobileSheets currently does not support synchronizing the metronome based on incoming midi clock messages. So that's unfortunately not something you'll be able to do (at least not for a while).

Mike
(08-20-2024, 06:02 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: MobileSheets currently does not support synchronizing the metronome based on incoming midi clock messages. So that's unfortunately not something you'll be able to do (at least not for a while).

Mike

AH thanks! I mis read this portion
"Synchronize the metronome tempo with external MIDI devices or other applications like the Soundbrenner metronome. The tempo will automatically switch when a different score is loaded."  
Yeah, that's basically saying that MobileSheets can make the external MIDI device use the tempo from the metronome, but not the other way around.

Mike
(08-21-2024, 05:33 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yeah, that's basically saying that MobileSheets can make the external MIDI device use the tempo from the metronome, but not the other way around.

Mike

Got it Thanks so much!!