• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't delete set list entries
I've been chasing my tail in trying to maintain a set list of around 20 items.  Currently the problem I have is that I have a double entry for one song.  In the editor I can delete either or both, but when I save it they're still there.  As an interim solution I'm just going to create a new setlist and be really careful about my editing.  But my sense is that there's something funky about the underlying list management (in terms of additions and deletions) in Setlists.  I'd run into something similar previously, but since it was on the Chromebook I didn't think too much of it.  This is on Windows.

One possibly related issue is that for a while I was trying to edit/save the setlist with Performance Mode enabled.  Things weren't going well in terms of editing and saves (though there were no warnings about a conflict with Performance Mode), and so I turned off Performance Mode.  Things seemed to work better then, but I can't get rid of this one song (and its two instances in the list).

Sorry about the degree of vagueness here, but I've pretty much been chasing this in circles preparing for a gig.
------------------
Gary H. Merrill
If you haven't already manually created a new setlist, you could create one as follows

1) Long press one of the unaffected songs in the list until a check mark appears
2) Select all songs in the list (use floating tool bar near bottom of page)
3) Deselect all entries for the affected song
4) Three dots (top right)
5) "Create set list from selected songs" - give it a new name

Check set list works as expected
Finally, add the affected song and check list still works as you expect.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Thanks, but it was simple enough to just create the new list as usual.  I'm a little nervous about its stability and editing it.  But I suppose that's one thing backups are for.  Just time-consuming.  I've saved the old funky list in case it might be useful for debugging purposes.  Now back to practicing.
------------------
Gary H. Merrill
If you'd like me to investigate that, just send me mobilesheets.db under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState and I'll take a look at editing that setlist (just let me know which one it is).

Mike
I'll try to do that when I get some time away from the practicing and some other tasks. I'm in no hurry since a workaround appears to be just creating the setlist as a 1-off I don't try to edit.  Also, Brightspeed is torturing me by providing only highly intermittent connectivity as they're in the process of phasing out DSL support in favor of fiber (which isn't quite deployed yet) Rolleyes .  With luck I can send it tonight.  Where should I send it? Just via email?
------------------
Gary H. Merrill
Yeah, just email it to mike@zubersoft.com and I'll take a look.

Mike
Done.
------------------
Gary H. Merrill