• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Pencil Pro "squeeze" function
I'm using the pencil pro with an iPad Air m2.  The pencil has a feature that's activated by squeezing it, which switches it to a different mode.  In the iOS settings I have it set to switch to eraser, and this works when using Scribble.  However in msp squeezing the pencil has no effect (other than making it vibrate a bit).

Having this work would be quite nice. Is there a setting I need to change in iOS or msp to make it work?

Thanks!
That's a newer feature that was added with iOS 17.5 that I haven't had time to add code for yet. I just need to add a default behavior of respecting the OS preferred pencil action when possible (if it's set to eraser or previous tool, for example), while also allowing the action to be overriden in the annotation settings popup. There is also a double tap feature for the newer pencils that they added that I can add support for.

Mike
(09-13-2024, 05:29 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: That's a newer feature that was added with iOS 17.5 that I haven't had time to add code for yet. I just need to add a default behavior of respecting the OS preferred pencil action when possible (if it's set to eraser or previous tool, for example), while also allowing the action to be overriden in the annotation settings popup. There is also a double tap feature for the newer pencils that they added that I can add support for.

Mike

That will be great, thanks.