• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a setlist from a collection
When I create a new setlist, I have to select the songs from my whole list (i.e. hundreds) and it takes time scrolling through the titles.
Is there a way selecting a setlist from only one collection, or artist, or genre, which would be much faster?

Thanks for you tips (I'm a newbie)
Alain
Go to the Genres tab, tap a genre to view its songs, long press to select, tap the select all icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Create Setlist from Songs". You can do this on the other tabs too.

Mike
Or in the new/edit setlist screen, you could choose a collection(s) in the Collection filter - if you have filters showing.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X, and play low brass: mainly 'Bone and Tuba
(09-21-2024, 09:19 AM)Lawrie Wrote: Or in the new/edit setlist screen, you could choose a collection(s) in the Collection filter - if you have filters showing.
Thanks Lawrie!
(09-21-2024, 02:51 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Go to the Genres tab, tap a genre to view its songs, long press to select, tap the select all icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Create Setlist from Songs". You can do this on the other tabs too.

Mike

Thanks Mike!
Type some part of the song name, the artist name or required genre into the filter.
This will restrict the display to songs that contain the data in any part of metadata (not just the song title).
Select the required song (scroll if required)
Possibly select any other songs with same filter (you can position them once the setlist has enough songs)
Clear the filter and repeat for the other songs.

If you know the start of a required song name, you can long press the first letter in the alphabetical list (right edge on my tablet).
Then press the next letter in the name etc.

You can use a mix of these methods and those given by others

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6