• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midi routing
Hi to all.

For decades ago, I had an Miditemp controller which I used to setup my instruments and Midi routing (playing on one synth and two synts produce the sound). Since a couple of years I use MobileSheets on a Samsung Android tablet. All the songs on it, sets my instruments to the correct sound, done via MIDI (SysEx, Patch select, and fine tuning the sound with SysEx or CC). It works fine and reliable, and it is a good replacement for the old Miditemp.

But one thing I haven't found a solution for, is Midi Routing. On certain songs I want the Note ON/OFF received by the tablet on Midichannel 2 routed to output Midichannel 1.

Has anyone managed this? Maybe in MobileSheets, or via a second Android program or external hardware (not the Miditemp because they don't exist anymore).  Important is, that I don't want a extra operating proces (eg. select song on MobileSheets, and then select midi routing in a second app or on external device) : That takes to long and can introduce operating errors which is fatal when playing for 1000+ audience.

So selecting the song in MobileSheets must setup the routing patch (or select a patch which has no routing).

Anyone here that managed this?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Heronimus