• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot open any songs on version 3.9.1
Hello there, 

My main device for use with mobile sheets is an Android tablet running android 12. I haven't yet updated that from the last sheets 3.8 version. 

Yesterday I updated mobilesheets on my android 11 phone to v3. 9.0. That basically seemed to continue working as normal, but I didn't work with it much. Songs could loaded and viewed. 

This morning I again loaded the new update on the phone to v3. 9.1

On this version when attempting to open any song, the mobile sheets screen disappears and the phone goes back to the Android home screen... 

After pressing the android button to tile the running apps, the mobile sheets app is still running. It can be brought back to the foreground. Attempt to load a song again and it disappears again. 

I don't dare to upgrade my main tablet from v3. 8 at the moment.
Hi,

3.9.1 loads all song types on my android 14 devices (jpg, pdf, abc, chordpro), so it is not a general problem.

If you have crash reports enabled in Settings / About in MobileSheets, Mike should already have received technical info about the issue.
I had to push out an update last night for 3.9.1 to resolve issues that occurred while face gestures were enabled (the app would crash). 

Barrie - just open the Google Play Store, download the latest update for MobileSheets and things should be back to normal. Sorry for the issues that caused you.

Mike
(09-27-2024, 04:07 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I had to push out an update last night for 3.9.1 to resolve issues that occurred while face gestures were enabled (the app would crash). 

Barrie - just open the Google Play Store, download the latest update for MobileSheets and things should be back to normal. Sorry for the issues that caused you.

Mike

I did have facial gestures enabled. Loading the latest update from play store has got things working again, thanks.