• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full screen mode not working
I've checked and unchecked the option in the settings menu, reinstalling. Only started happening after the update. Imslp goes full screen correctly, so I'm pretty sure it's not my tablet. Anything I might be missing?
It would help to know what type of tablet you have. I'm not seeing any issues on my Samsung tablets, and the change that was made was to fix fullscreen issues on the Samsung S8+ and similar devices. I am considering adding an option that would revert the behavior to the way it was in previous versions. I would like someone to help me test it first though, so if you are willing to do so, please send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com. I'll just need you to run an apk file with some changes in place.

Thanks,
Mike
Same issue as Jorinn, the notification bar doesn't disappear after the last update. The notifications, clock, batery... are not visible, but the bar is still there. My tablet is a 12.7 inch Lenovo Tab P12

Thanks
Oh, maybe it is the tablet. I have the same one. Lenovo P12.
(09-28-2024, 10:32 AM)Jorinn Wrote: Oh, maybe it is the tablet. I have the same one. Lenovo P12.

I have the same problem on my Boox TabX
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X, and play low brass: mainly 'Bone and Tuba
To summarize what is happening here, the Lenovo P12 displays a bar at the top of the screen that the status bar is normally placed over, but if I request to hide that status bar, the Lenovo P12 is not hiding the decor underneath it. That seems like incorrect behavior. Regardless, I need to make some changes to account for this, because Google is pushing apps to support content "edge-to-edge" (https://developer.android.com/develop/ui...ge-to-edge). So I am going to add a new setting below the Fullscreen Mode setting to hide window decor. What this will do is force MobileSheets to expand itself over any bars at the top of the and bottom of the screen that the OS has placed there. This is how MobileSheets behaved in 3.8.43. However, there is an issue with this approach that existed in 3.8.43 - some content in the app overlaps with the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen, resulting in things getting cut off. You couldn't scroll to the bottom options in the settings screen, for example. To deal with this, I have to add code to handle the window insets to ensure MobileSheets doesn't overlap the navigation bar (or in the case of the Lenovo, the bar at the top of the screen). 

This new setting will be off by default, as it's not necessary on most devices (there isn't a weird bar at the top of the screen that has to be dealt with). For Lenovo P12 users, or anyone else with a device that behaves that way, they will have to check that option, and the app should behave as expected. With a few screens in the application such as the settings screen, cropping screen, etc, there may be empty space at the top of the screen, as Lenovo doesn't seem to be properly handling Window insets from what I have gathered from user reports.

Mike