• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to programmatically determine storage location?
How can I programmatically determine the storage location?

I found this registry value which contains my storage location but ManagedByApp contains multiple GUIDS and I don't see a way to determine which one is being used... or if this is even how the app determines location. 

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\PersistedStorageItemTable\ManagedByApp\{898EDA45-91A7-4EA5-BF07-DE8FA5EC3279}\FilePath

What I'm trying to do... 

I want to merge several libraries... migrating from Mobile Sheets managed folders to one merged folder. 
1) Move all files into my directory structure.
2) Import all files into a new library (Storage location = new folder root, create subdirectories = off) 
3) For each song in the new database... Locate the matching SongID in the old database(s) by calculating MD5 hashes for each file in source and destination databases and matching Song IDs. This will allow me to match files even if the filename/folder has changed. 
4) Copy annotation and crop tables from the old database(s) to the new merged database.
Well the path will always default to C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState, but if you are wanting to look up any change the user has potentially made, it's saved in the default.xml file in that directory under the storage_dir entry.

Mike
Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for.