• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible bug: text dissapear when moved
The issue is self explanatory, but I've attached a GIF showing the problem.

Text objects can be moved without problems in the Android version, but in the Windows version, it suddenly disappears (although it can still be found on the layers menu). Using v. 3.9.3 on both platforms.

I have no idea how to reproduce that. I certainly don't see that behavior when I annotate and create text annotations. Please go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings and send the .mcf to mike@zubersoft.com. I want to see if there is some combination of settings that might explain what you are seeing.

Thanks,
Mike
It turns out you have the border thickness in your text annotation settings set to an enormous value. It's set to 100 in the UI, but that's just because it capped out. It's actually set to something around 1100. That was causing all sorts of chaos with the text measurements. So you just need to delete those text annotations, tap the text tool icon in the toolbar twice to display the settings and drag the border thickness down to 1. I am going to update the code because it shouldn't be accounting for the border thickness when the checkbox is unchecked, and it should also be capping the value to 100 regardless of what is saved in the settings file.

Mike
Thanks!