• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
page numbers visible?
Hello,

Great app Mobilesheets!

My question: When using an multiple page pdf song, you tap (for changing pages) on the left or right side of the display (start page and end page).

Is it possible to make the pagenumber visible in the top right or left corner? (1, 2, 3, etc.)
So that you can see which page of the song is on the screen?

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thx, Poetje
Poetje,

I currently show the pages at the top right when the overlay is up. In the settings, you can make it so that the title bar at the top is always visible even when the overlay is not visible. This would provide the capability you are suggesting but it may be more than you want. I can look into adding the option for printing the page numbers at the top right, bottom midde ,or bottom left, etc, in a smaller text size. Let me know if this is best for you.

Mike
(09-23-2012, 04:52 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Poetje,

I currently show the pages at the top right when the overlay is up. In the settings, you can make it so that the title bar at the top is always visible even when the overlay is not visible. This would provide the capability you are suggesting but it may be more than you want. I can look into adding the option for printing the page numbers at the top right, bottom midde ,or bottom left, etc, in a smaller text size. Let me know if this is best for you.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I had not seen it.
But if I choose to make the title bar visible, I think there is less text on the screen? Or not?
Or is the room for the titlebar already reserved, even if it's hidden?

Sorry for my English.
The title bar goes on top of the sheet music, so the size of the displayed sheet music is not changed. However, if there are notes very close to the top of the page or other content, then the title bar may be a problem, as it would block you from seeing that. When time allows, I will add an option for displaying the page numbers on the sheet music, as I think that could be useful for some people.

Mike
(09-24-2012, 03:38 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The title bar goes on top of the sheet music, so the size of the displayed sheet music is not changed. However, if there are notes very close to the top of the page or other content, then the title bar may be a problem, as it would block you from seeing that. When time allows, I will add an option for displaying the page numbers on the sheet music, as I think that could be useful for some people.

Mike

Thank you for your quick answer. I appreciate it. I personally prefer only pagenumbers in stead of whole title bar.
(09-24-2012, 03:53 AM)poetje Wrote:
(09-24-2012, 03:38 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The title bar goes on top of the sheet music, so the size of the displayed sheet music is not changed. However, if there are notes very close to the top of the page or other content, then the title bar may be a problem, as it would block you from seeing that. When time allows, I will add an option for displaying the page numbers on the sheet music, as I think that could be useful for some people.

Mike

Thank you for your quick answer. I appreciate it. I personally prefer only pagenumbers in stead of whole title bar.

Same for me, as screen size of my tablet is quite small (10.2'), and my eyes tired, i zoom the score at maximum and i prefer to not display the overlay bar. But with scores on several pages (images in fact) it could be nice to have a permanent page number written somewhere
thanks for your work !
Doesn't the music itself have the page number at the top?
(10-06-2012, 07:47 PM)cdawe55 Wrote: Doesn't the music itself have the page number at the top?

Sometilmes, at the top or bottom, so when you use zomming, the page number is outside the view, and if you use half page landscape mode its out too.
Even when its on the visible portion of the page, it's usually too small for my small display (10.1') and my poor eyes.
So a big page number could be useful to remeber me where i am in the piece when i play.
My opinion...
(10-06-2012, 07:47 PM)cdawe55 Wrote: Doesn't the music itself have the page number at the top?

I use songs with chords that don't have pagenumbers on it.