• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch Not Available after Zooming
NOTE: I mistakenly put this in the Beta Bug Reports but am not using the Beta. I am using the new MSPro from the Play store so I thought I'd post it here too (hope that's okay):

Bought the new app MobileSheetsPro and it's great (especially the SD card storage)!

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 (model SM-T900) running Android 4.4.2.

Everything works except I am having problems after pinch zooming. Even with the "pan" button engaged I cannot pan the zoomed page. After pinch zooming I cannot turn pages (by touch) or get any menus from any region of the screen.
I checked and performance mode IS NOT enabled. I even toggled it back and forth - checking each time. Nothing short of closing the program entirely seems to help.
Mysteriously I can flip pages using my bluetooth pedal. But no touch is available.

[EDIT: This is zooming on PDFs not images.]

Help!!

This is a great program and I think you should charge much more for it.
"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is."

http://reberclark.bandcamp.com
(04-15-2015, 07:44 AM)reberclark Wrote: NOTE: I mistakenly put this in the Beta Bug Reports but am not using the Beta. I am using the new MSPro from the Play store so I thought I'd post it here too (hope that's okay):

Bought the new app MobileSheetsPro and it's great (especially the SD card storage)!

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 (model SM-T900) running Android 4.4.2.

Everything works except I am having problems after pinch zooming. Even with the "pan" button engaged I cannot pan the zoomed page. After pinch zooming I cannot flip pages (by touch) or get any menus from any region of the screen.
I checked and performance mode IS NOT enabled. I even toggled it back and forth - checking each time. Nothing short of closing the program entirely seems to help.
Mysteriously I can flip pages using my bluetooth pedal. But no touch is available.

[EDIT: This is zooming on PDFs not images.]

Help!!

This is a great program and I think you should charge much more for it.

Later: Now I have pages stuck at certain zoom levels and only completely stopping and restarting MSPro seems to help. Sometimes it doesn't and the pages remained zoomed. Once I was able to get the zooming and panning to work, but only once. Don't know why it would be intermittent. I keep rechecking settings thinking there is something I've missed.

I used MS and now MSPro for many things - reading a part as well as reading a score. Being able to zoom in on a score (and possible smoothly pan) and make a notation or check a voicing or chord then zoom back out would be invaluable to me. Cropping (then uncropping) takes a bit too much time in rehearsal. The "high quality" zoom is not necessary for me for this use. An "adequate quality" zoom would work fine (like the image just before the hi-res zoom image appears).
"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is."

I definitely messed up the zooming in the single page display mode while making fixes to zooming in the vertical scrolling display mode. I'll get this taken care of ASAP.

Mike
I've fixed the zoom bugs and I pushed out version 1.0.1. It should all work much better now.

Mike
Beautiful!!! It works great now. Thank you for such a fast response and fix. I love this program. Well done, sir!

Glad to hear it's working well for you. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Thanks,
Mike