• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BiliPro USB Footpedal backward page turn
BiliPro USB Footpedal backward page turn; RH button goes back a page and LH button goes forward Sad

Any progress with this issue? Obviously I can turn the foot pedal round to correct for this but it's not ideal, the way the housing slopes away from you then. If this is going to take awhile, perhaps it should be mentioned on the website foot pedal page?
I believe this to be an issue with your tablet or BiliPro. I hooked up my BiliPro again tonight using my ASUS Transformer with keyboard, and pressing the right button moved the page forward, pressing the left button moved the page back. I'm not sure what else to do....
I haven't had a Bili in a while, but doesn't the white "button" on the side with the chord have something to do with the orientation of the pedals? (Or at least, isn't it supposed to!)
(03-23-2013, 11:28 PM)concertmaster3 Wrote: I haven't had a Bili in a while, but doesn't the white "button" on the side with the chord have something to do with the orientation of the pedals? (Or at least, isn't it supposed to!)
That may be so with other apps or Windows. The arrow markings do imply as much. However with my Android tablet the Bili only works with the button "IN" (but in reverse). With the button "OUT" absolutely nothing happens at all. I can't see anything on http://www.bilipro.com but there is a one page Instructions shipped with the device.
The Instructions say "the 'out' position of the switch is for PC and MAC.......iPad users please connect a USB adaptor and push 'in' the front switch" That's it. No mention of Android.