• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printing
Hi All can someone please help how can I print from MS I have read the instructions but can't find the printer icon or the drop down at the top of the page I am using a Samsung 12.2 with Mobil sheet pro or is there a update I have missed.
Long press a song on the library screen to start selection mode, then tap the overflow menu at the top right (three vertical dots), then tap on Print. You will need a print service installed on your device such as PrinterShare in order to send it to a network or cloud printer. If you are using MobileSheetsPro, verify you are running the latest (version 1.5.4) by tapping the three dots at the top right, then settings, then About. If you can't see the action bar at the top of the screen at all, you may be running a very old version, so tap the sheet music stand icon to disable performance mode if it's enabled as this used to hide the action bar. I can't think of any other reason you wouldn't see the action bar at the top of the screen. If you are running the original MobileSheets (green icon instead of blue), that version does not support printing.
(06-25-2016, 03:21 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Long press a song on the library screen to start selection mode, then tap the overflow menu at the top right (three vertical dots), then tap on Print.  You will need a print service installed on your device such as PrinterShare in order to send it to a network or cloud printer. If you are using MobileSheetsPro, verify you are running the latest (version 1.5.4) by tapping the three dots at the top right, then settings, then About. If you can't see the action bar at the top of the screen at all, you may be running a very old version, so tap the sheet music stand icon to disable performance mode if it's enabled as this used to hide the action bar. I can't think of any other reason you wouldn't see the action bar at the top of the screen. If you are running the original MobileSheets (green icon instead of blue), that version does not support printing.

Hi Zuberman thank you for your reply it's a great help.
Many thanks Bill
The attached Untitled.png is a screenshot of what happened when I used PrinterShare to print the files from a setlist on MSP. I opened the setlist and marked every song, then selected "Print". All went well as the files were combined into one PDF and sent off to Google Drive, whence I downloaded and viewed the files in Mac Preview. I had marked every 4th measure with a transparent yellow dot so I could keep my place while playing. Somehow all but one of the dots on this page got transformed into a huge opaque yellow donut!  Any ideas? I should add that the transparent yellow dots, made with the edit marker on my RCA Maven Pro Android tablet, all still look right on the tablet. I made the dots with the highlighter in the edit screen.

It turns out that I can edit away the trouble with Mac Preview. But isn't it odd that **all but one** of the dots got turned into a donut. Gremlins.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's definitely very odd. I'm not sure what happened there. Did you make the yellow dot using the freeform mode with the highlighter? I just wanted to verify that you didn't use something like the circle mode. Did the print job look correct in the preview?

In order to print annotations, I have to convert the MobileSheetsPro annotations into PDF annotations. I do this by writing out a new PDF file and inserting annotation objects that match the kind of annotations created in MobileSheetsPro. So it seems like something is not going correctly with this conversion. I'll have to try to see if I can reproduce what you are seeing - it will help to know exactly what kind of annotations were created in MobileSheetsPro.

Thanks,
Mike