• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.5.7 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.3 Release
Another round of updates was just released for MobileSheetsPro and MobileSheetsPro Companion. These changes are mainly to address a few bugs but also to add some minor enhancements. The full list of changes can be seen below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.5.7
  • Fixed error with chord pro files being displayed incorrectly if chords are not placed above
  • Fixed issue with printing a song or setlist containing more than six PDFs
  • The default line height has now been slightly increased for text and chord pro files
  • MSB, LSB and program change fields can now be independently enabled/disabled for patch MIDI messages
  • Fixed issue with the Galaxy Apps version not handling the read phone state permission correctly
  • Fixed rendering issue with page color tones in the annotations editor
  • Fixed issue with capo indicator being displayed incorrectly after changing settings
  • Selected files in the file browser are now always sorted alphabetically to ensure proper file ordering during import
  • Selected files in the file browser now change color to more easily distinguish them
  • Updated Italian translations
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.3
  • Updated Midi edit dialog to support enabling/disabling MSB,LSB and program change fields independently for patch commands
  • Added right-click menu option for copying song files from the tablet to the PC
  • Updated for compatibility with tablet.
(09-01-2016, 04:35 AM)Zuberman Wrote: *The default line height has now been slightly increased for text and chord pro files

The default line height? Or the actual line height?

All annotations in my ChordPro files are now out of sync! Sad

If I reduce the line spacing setting of 1.2 (my standard) to 0.8 they get close again but still not right.
What was the motivation behind this change?
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
It was a very slight adjustment, but I was worried it might throw things off. I can switch it back. When I addressed one of the reported bugs, I found that when chords are placed inline, the lyrics are placed so close together that it becomes harder to read. For people who want to use it this way, they will just have to manually adjust the line height. I can put out an update tomorrow to revert this change.
If readability is the problem, the user can increase the line distance.
It is a good idea to increase the default line distance (e.g. from 1.0 to 1.2), but not the algorithm since that affects all existing ChordPro songs. Annotations get out of sync, page breaks (often carefully placed to ease paging) change, etc..
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).