• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.6.1 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.7 Release
MobileSheetsPro v1.6.1 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.7 have been released with another round of bug fixes. The changes can be seen below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.6.1
  • Fixed bug with uploading to Dropbox and improved the upload speed. This should fix reported issues with uploading backup files to Dropbox.
  • Fixed issues with adding and reordering songs in a group when using the manual sorting mode in descending sort order
  • Fixed issue with Dropbox not allowing access if both the free and paid versions are installed at the same time
MobileSheetsPro Companion v.2.47
  • Fixed bug with ascending sort order checkbox not working properly with manual sorting
  • Fixed bug with reordering and adding songs with descending sort order
  • Added custom 2 column as an option in the column configuration
  • Fixed bug with the song coloring not working properly in the group editor tabs
Mike
Hey Mike, just went to update to 1.6.1 but the update isn't showing.
Am I too quick on the trigger or are we waiting for a server refresh?
Just thought I'd mention it. :-)
I pushed the update to Google Play, Amazon and the Galaxy Apps store, so it should be available by now.
Mike, the colours are indeed preserved with tinting in 1.6.2 (amazon is quick this time), this works nicely now.
I think I will try sepia for a while.
(09-29-2016, 06:18 AM)Ben Wrote: Mike, the colours are indeed preserved with tinting in 1.6.2 (amazon is quick this time), this works nicely now.
I think I will try sepia for a while.

YAY! Indeed they are... Cool

It really wasn't a deal-breaker that the color was 'muted' before, but now it's a non-issue.

Now I have to choose between sepia and 'cool'...
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
I must have forgotten to post the release notes for 1.6.2 (whoops). I'm glad the page tinting is working well for you guys now.
It would be very helpful if you could announce all new releases in the forum.
I read the forum regularly. More often than checking for updates in PlayStore.
I deactivated automatic updates so that I'm able to update only when I have no upcoming events.
Like now: I go to a session weekend tomorrow and have a rehearsal on Tuesday, so I keep 1.6.1 until mid of next week.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(09-29-2016, 08:46 PM)itsme Wrote: It would be very helpful if you could announce all new releases in the forum.

That's usually the case. 

Google Play will let you know if there is an update available for any of your apps (not sure about other sources). Also, if you open Companion, you will get a pop-up if there is a later version available.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here