• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing files in Bluestacks
I have Bluestacks and MobileSheets Pro on my Win10 PC. The app appears to run fine except that I can't import any files.
I can SEE the pdf file (in bstSharedFolde) as I go thru the Import process and it "checkmarks" OK. But when I press OK, nothing happens -- the file doesn't appear and the Songs count remains at 0.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Update: When I start the import process by clicking New (instead of Import, as I had been doing), I get a slightly different response. Again, I'm able to see the file and check-mark it. Now when I press OK, I get an "initializing database" message that just hangs there.
Ah well, problem solved.

Using "New" again, instead of clicking the "file" option (the topmost choice), I selected the one right below it (the two-windows icon, like a photo). This presented several options including "Pick From Windows". And that one worked. The file loaded normally and behaves as it would on an Android device.

So until the Win10 version of MSPro is ready, the Bluestacks alternative works quite well.
I'm glad that method of importing worked. I'm not sure why the first approach didn't work though.