• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Export annotations
Hi.
Obviously the annotations are not stored directly in the pdf file. Is there any chance or any planned feature to export or safe the PDF including the annotations? I´m asking, because sometimes I want to save or print the sheets to give them to a substitution or so and there should be the annotations included.
Yep, that would be very useful.
Yes, I absolutely plan on adding this. The one thing that I'm not sure about at this point is whether I will be able to export everything my annotations support, or whether it will be a limited subset. I know PDF supports a large number of annotation types, so I'm optimistic that most if not all of the things MobileSheets supports will be exportable.
Hi,

Since this feature is very important to me (this way I can send the annotations to my students), can you tell me approximately when you will implement this?

Thank you.
It will be in a month or two.
(09-22-2013, 09:57 AM)Zuberman Wrote: It will be in a month or two.

Eek! Any news on this or any way I can get to the layer and export it (as an image?)

I've got a concert tomorrow at which music is allowed (part of a 400 choir with Symphony Orch in front of 12000 estimated audience)

The MD has very recently decided that we can not use tablets for the show, sheet only - all my annotations are on the tablet and I don't seem to have a way to export and print...

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Cheers

Steve
If desperate, a screenshot app maybe your only way for now. Not ideal if there are lots of pages though...
(11-22-2013, 09:51 PM)Marshland Wrote: If desperate, a screenshot app maybe your only way for now. Not ideal if there are lots of pages though...

Thanks.... Good idea It's about 65 pages so it could be done, but the cost:benefit is a bit high....

Sadly couldn't convince the MD that the performance/night mode would not make users glow so we couldn't have the tablets; battle saved for another day.

Cheers

Steve
I have not had the time to add this. Everything is taking longer than expected and my available time for MobileSheets has also been less than expected. I was planning on doing it after v5, and things keep dragging on. Sorry about that - not enough time in the day.

Mike
There is a really simple yet robust tool for extracting highlights, notes and images from your pdf-files available at: http://www.sumnotes.net . Not only it supports various advanced features like exporting to DOC and TXT formats, but it also allows you to send extracted highlights into your Evernote account or email. All desktop browsers and operating systems are supported. We are in cloud, so no installation is needed. Try it out.