• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Bug
There is some sort of a glitch in the forum software.

If a post a 'quick reply' I get a message saying "There was an error posting your reply: The specified thread does not exist". Using the normal reply works fine.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I'll have to see if there is a newer version MyBB available. Thanks for reporting the bug.
Just so you know, it seems to be working properly today!

ATM, I'm posting from my Win 8 laptop. Last night I was using my Vista tabletop. When I get back home, I'll see if it's specific to the OS.
Graeme

Some of my music here
Aha! It seems it's either machine or OS specific.

On this computer - running Win 7, not Vista as I accidentally posted above - the quick post does not work. On the Win 8 laptop, it's fine.
Graeme

Some of my music here
I have upgraded the forums to the latest version. If you get a chance, let me know if it's helped at all with the error you are seeing.
(07-29-2013, 05:25 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I have upgraded the forums to the latest version. If you get a chance, let me know if it's helped at all with the error you are seeing.

Nope - nothing is different. Still can't post a 'quick' reply and getting the same error message.

It's no big deal and I don't see others falling over themselves with the same problem. It could even be machine specific - who knows? I certainly don't. I wouldn't concern yourself with it, get your nose back on the MS grindstone, I guess that's what everybody would really like Smile .

Welcome to the wonderful world of computers.
Graeme

Some of my music here