• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skipping pages/pdfs when advancing to the next page/pdf
I have a set list comprised of about 50 songs, each song being an annotated pdf.
When swiping (or using a pedal - makes no difference) to move to the next page or next pdf, a page is sometimes skipped. I'm not totally certain, but it may be happening mostly when the .pdf being skipped is a single page pdf.

This is a problem as I'm missing parts of the show!

Any ideas or suggestions please?

All help, as usual, greatly appreciated!
What type of device are you using? I can't seem to reproduce this at the moment. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,
Mike
(03-14-2018, 04:11 AM)Zuberman Wrote: What type of device are you using? I can't seem to reproduce this at the moment. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike , using an Acer Aspire Z1-621 all-in-one multi-touch screen 23” (latest version of windows). I’m pretty sure the “skipping” always happens with the same files. Would it be helpful if I sent you a copy of the database? ( I’d just need a reminder of what the correct path to the db is.)

Regards,
Alan
If you want to send the songs (either just the files or exported as .msf) plus all the xml files and mobilesheets.db from C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState that would be great.

Thanks,
Mike
(03-14-2018, 08:21 AM)Zuberman Wrote: If you want to send the songs (either just the files or exported as .msf) plus all the xml files and mobilesheets.db from C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState that would be great.

Thanks,
Mike

Just sent you the requested files via WeTransfer, Mike. Thanks muchly.
Alan,

When you are swiping, are you releasing your finger close enough to the edge of the page that it is in the same area where a page turn would occur? I can reproduce the double page issue if I swipe and release while inside of the area normally used to tap to turn. I will fix this issue, but I wanted to see if this is also the issue you are encountering.

Obviously this wouldn't explain issues with a pedal though  If there is a specific setlist from your library I should be testing with, please let me know. 

Thanks,
Mike
I’m afraid the issue is happening with a pedal as well, Mike.
Is there a setlist I should test with from your library?

Mike
yes, Big Fish. Especially 03 to following number.
Are you using the two page display mode in landscape or single page in portrait?

EDIT:
I just saw it happen in portrait, so I'll continue testing with that.

Thanks,
Mike
So I think what happened in my case is there was a very noticeable delay when switching between 03 and the song after. I may have tapped twice to turn (thinking the first tap didn't work) and it resulted in two page turns. Is it possible something like that is occuring for you?
I've fixed an issue with swiping that can turn two pages at a time even if you don't release on the edges (so there were multiple ways to accidentally trigger multiple page times). I'll work on using a pedal next to see if I can reproduce any issues there.

Mike
I still can't reproduce any issues using a pedal. I might have you check it out again after the next update.

Mike
2 page in portrait (and boy am I glad) you’re seeing t too!