• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
extract song with notes from back-up file
Dear all, 

I have backed-up my library a few times to a msb file and now I would like to extract single songs from it with the notes. Using the extract function in the companion I just get the original pdf, but not the notes. Is there any way to do this?

thanks for your help,

Joop
Joop,

Unfortunately, no, there is no way to extract a song from a backup with the notes intact. You'd have to export the song from your library using MobileSheetsPro on the tablet. At some point I need to find a compatible PDF library for the companion application that can export the annotations and then write all of the code for that.

Mike
(10-29-2018, 02:05 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Joop,

Unfortunately, no, there is no way to extract a song from a backup with the notes intact. You'd have to export the song from your library using MobileSheetsPro on the tablet. At some point I need to find a compatible PDF library for the companion application that can export the annotations and then write all of the code for that.

Mike

Dear Mike,

thanks for you answer, it's unfortunate that this is not possible but I'll try out you suggestion. I missed this anwer so I reposted this question which you may neglect now,

regards,

Joop