• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vers. 2.4.0 crashs on Lenovo (Intel Atom Proc, Android 6.0.1)
Hi,

my tablet is a Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro (Android 6.0.1). Yesterday I got the new version 2.4.0. An now I can't open songs anymore. The App crashs at once when I want to open a song. I made a backup of my database and reinstall the app but no success. Does anybody have the same problem too? Sync with PC is possible and I see all the files that are attached to the songs. To save is possible too.

Regards Sven
The update seems to have problems with Lenovo tablets. I'm guessing the problem is related to x86/64 processors. I'm trying to investigate this and get a fix in place. I really need help from someone with a Lenovo tablet though, as I need to test out a few changes. 

Thanks,
Mike
Sven helped me for hours to identify the source of the problem. I believe I have a build with a fix in it, but I need someone to help test it. Is anyone available with an Intel based tablet such as a Lenovo tablet that would be willing to help test the build?

Thanks,
Mike
Hello,

for use with MobileSheetsPro i own a Trekstor Theater 13.3 with Intel Atom X3 (SoFIA 3GR), Android 6.0.1.
After Updating to MSPro 2.4.0 everything works fine. Maybe this information helps debugging...

Regards
Michael
(11-02-2018, 07:01 PM)susu Wrote: Hi,

my tablet is a Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro (Android 6.0.1). Yesterday I got the new version 2.4.0. An now I can't open songs anymore. The App crashs at once when I want to open a song. I made a backup of my database and reinstall the app but no success. Does anybody have the same problem too? Sync with PC is possible and I see all the files that are attached to the songs. To save is possible too.

Regards Sven

Hi Sven! I have the same problems and I write to Mike. At this time we must wait for fixing the bugs. I hope that Mike work hard and the problem will fixed in the next days.
Best wishes,
Evgeniy
I have a build ready to test which I believe addresses the issue. I've had to remove AirTurn Direct Mode support for devices below Android 7.0 due to this crash on Lenovo Tablets. I would like someone to test it out for me before the official release though. Is anyone available with a Lenovo tablet that can test a build for me?

Thanks,
Mike
(11-04-2018, 08:42 AM)etzi69 Wrote: Hi Sven! I have the same problems and I write to Mike. At this time we must wait for fixing the bugs. I hope that Mike work hard and the problem will fixed in the next days.
Best wishes,
Evgeniy

Hi etzi69,
you can believe me that Mike works very very hard on this issue. He sent me a few testbuilds. But it's a curious error. Perhaps you can test for him too? I think it's a Lenovo problem.
Regards Sven
I eventually decided to just roll back all of the changes that required me to switch the minimum SDK version from 15 (4.0.3) to 19 (4.4). That small change resulted in the native libraries crashing on Intel and Quadcomm 64-bit processors, and I still have not figured out why. I'm going to purchase a Lenovo tablet to test on so that I can fully explore this issue. I need to do this so I can support new features in the future without the application crashing on those processor types.

Version 2.4.1 should be available for download in an hour or two (however long it takes Google Play to publish the update to users).

Mike