• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
I do see some issues with that - I'll look into it and get it fixed for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike
Hello Mike,
I'm new here in this Forum, so please be indulgent with me Big Grin
Could you tell me when there will be a MobileSheets Version for Iphone iOS too?

Is there a roadmap or something will be planned for it?

Greetings from Germany Smile
Hello Mike,
I'm new here in this Forum, so please be indulgent with me Big Grin
Could you tell me when there will be a MobileSheets Version for Iphone iOS too?

Is there a roadmap or something will be planned for it?

Greetings from Germany Smile
I'm planning on supporting the iPhone after the next major update, so some time within the next 4-8 weeks. I still have a lot of UIs that need to be adjusted to work on an iPhone.

Mike
(08-02-2023, 08:04 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm planning on supporting the iPhone after the next major update, so some time within the next 4-8 weeks. I still have a lot of UIs that need to be adjusted to work on an iPhone.

Mike

Hello Mike,
thanks for your fast answer.
So i will hopefully wait Smile 
When you need a tester, please let me know.

See you Smile
I used this weekly to lead my church choir.  I keep coming back to look at this thread to see if work has begun on the iPhone version.  I have left my tablet at homes a couple of times and I would love to have a backup.
Yeah, I'm very behind schedule on when I wanted to have that work done (I wound up working on the face gesture functionality first as far more users were requesting that, as well as lots of minor bug reports). I'm almost finished with all the face gesture code, so then the iPhone version is next up. If everything goes as planned, I would like to have it done in 2-3 weeks, but we will see if anything gets in the way of that.

Mike
(11-30-2023, 09:24 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yeah, I'm very behind schedule on when I wanted to have that work done (I wound up working on the face gesture functionality first as far more users were requesting that, as well as lots of minor bug reports). I'm almost finished with all the face gesture code, so then the iPhone version is next up. If everything goes as planned, I would like to have it done in 2-3 weeks, but we will see if anything gets in the way of that.

Mike

Hey Mike,
do you have a new state for us? 
Im dont want do stress you, but I'm really looking forward to finally using it on the Iphone Smile

Greetings from Germany  Big Grin
The iPhone version has been available for at least 4 weeks, if not longer. You can install MobileSheets on a iPhone the same way you would for an iPad - just search for MobileSheets for iPad. I'm working on acquiring the rights to the name "MobileSheets", at which point I may be able to force the other app to be renamed, so it can be just "MobileSheets".

Mike
(02-04-2024, 02:31 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: The iPhone version has been available for at least 4 weeks, if not longer. You can install MobileSheets on a iPhone the same way you would for an iPad - just search for MobileSheets for iPad. I'm working on acquiring the rights to the name "MobileSheets", at which point I may be able to force the other app to be renamed, so it can be just "MobileSheets".

Mike

Oh cool! 
I really didn't know - because there always was the version for iPad named Big Grin
Thanks a lot!