• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
The plan is still the same - finish the annotations rework then buckle down and focus on the iOS version. It's going to take some time though as the entire application has to be converted to a different programming language with a different API and different UI themes and models. 

Mike
(06-26-2019, 12:34 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: The plan is still the same - finish the annotations rework then buckle down and focus on the iOS version. It's going to take some time though as the entire application has to be converted to a different programming language with a different API and different UI themes and models. 

Mike
Hi Mike, I have just purchased an IPAD because unfortunately the musical apps that I needed for my stage piano (dexibell) are just running on IOS and they have non plans for an android version. I also have a smaller yamaha p121 which has its editor (smart pianist) who works on IOS and android, but my tablet's version was too old and not suitable for the purpose. So I decided, against my will, to buy the IPAD. Now I have my MSP version running on the old android and the new IPAD with those apps.
As you can imagin I'd like to have one device only, for playing.
I was thinking to try a different app, but I am so happy with MSP and my library is so well organized that I would have to start from scratch, I don't even know how to import my pdfs from onedrive into the IPAD.
Having said that I really hope that you'll be able to provide soon an IOS version, is there a way we can support you?
Thank you very much, Simone
It's really just a matter of time. I'm already switching to working on MobileSheets full time starting on Jan 1st, which is the single most important change to getting the iOS version completed faster. I made a commitment to my employer to give them at least that much time to finish some existing work and train other employees. So hopefully I can get the annotations rework finished before the end of the year, start on the iOS version, and complete the iOS version as early next year as possible. I know that is a long time to wait and I wish I could get it done faster. I'll definitely need help with beta testing the iOS version though, so the more people that are available for that, the better.

Mike
(08-12-2019, 10:01 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: It's really just a matter of time. I'm already switching to working on MobileSheets full time starting on Jan 1st, which is the single most important change to getting the iOS version completed faster. I made a commitment to my employer to give them at least that much time to finish some existing work and train other employees. So hopefully I can get the annotations rework finished before the end of the year, start on the iOS version, and complete the iOS version as early next year as possible. I know that is a long time to wait and I wish I could get it done faster. I'll definitely need help with beta testing the iOS version though, so the more people that are available for that, the better.

Mike

Good luck, Mike!
Thank you Jeff!
Mike, 

I’m also eagerly awaiting an iOS version.  I’ve been a long time user of MobileSheets since you first released the app. I recently switched over to iPad due to using an X32rack in my gigging rack.  I was hoping to find an alternative to MobileSheets hat runs on iOS.  Let me tell you, there’s nothing for iOS that even comes close to Mobile Sheets. In fact, the available iOS apps are lacking so many features and the ease of use that MS has that I’ve resorted to keeping my old Samsung 10.1 tablet going.  Not to mention the iOS apps are really expensive.

Let me know if you need someone to do alpha/beta testing.  I’ll surely volunteer.

iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation) Model: MP6G2LL/A running latest iOS 12.4

FYI, my use case is generally:
  • Create charts in MuseScore
  • Save lead/chord charts to PDF
  • Organize set lists in MusicSheets Companion
  • Sync with my old tablet, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (model GT-P7510 1st gen). Android 4.0.4
  • I’m turning pages with the original AirTurn duo Pedal that you originally recommended.
  • ... play until my heart is content Smile
Cheers,
Paul
Thanks for such kind feedback! I'm definitely counting on support from users such as yourself to help make the iOS version a success. I will absolutely take you up on being a beta tester once I'm at that point.

Thanks,
Mike
(09-02-2019, 04:57 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Thanks for such kind feedback! I'm definitely counting on support from users such as yourself to help make the iOS version a success. I will absolutely take you up on being a beta tester once I'm at that point.

Thanks,
Mike
I'll join the list of people waiting for the IOS version!

my main issue is that there aren't 12-13" Samsung or windows tablets with 3-4 aspect ratios.
I use 9 samsung tablets (9.7") for my band, but it's quite small. and I'd love to be able to add Ipad pro's for some of the musicians!

while I'm at it though, do you think that the slave/master function will work across Apple & samsung tablets?

Thanks!
Yes, that's absolutely the goal. I want MobileSheetsPro to be compatible across all three platforms.

Mike
I am always afraid the Samsung Notepro 12.2 should not start when i have a gig. The Notepro is not stable and is off when i take is out of my bag.
I have to do a cold start evrytime. I am a longtherm Mobilesheet user (started with the ‘green’ logo) and very happy with it.
So i want to buy a ipadpro, the 10” ipad is too small for reading music. 
I tried to find out how to transfer the music on the Notepro to Forescore but think it is quit a job.
Now i read Mobilesheet is coming for ios, so i am very happy; hope the ipad version can read the backup file made by Mobilesheet android on a windows system.
(09-02-2019, 04:57 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Thanks for such kind feedback! I'm definitely counting on support from users such as yourself to help make the iOS version a success. I will absolutely take you up on being a beta tester once I'm at that point.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,
If you need beta testers for iOS, I'm in. I have 3 or 4 iPads including the iPad Pro and would love to beta the iOS version.
12 tablets (Insignia, ONN, Dragon Touch). Ranging from Android 5 to 9.
Thank you - I really appreciate the support. I'm definitely going to need a lot of beta testers. My plan is to try and test functionality along the way, so my beta testers will see the app coming together pieces at a time. This will also give users a chance to provide feedback if certain things aren't working well in the iOS version and need to be changed.

Mike
Hello, I'm definitely interested in being a beta tester for the mobile sheets pro app in iOS.
Dear Mike,

Like other people in this forum, I switched to iPad and i am als  interested in mobile sheets for iPad. If hou News more beta testers I am also interested in participating.

Kind Renards, Anja Robbens
Dear Mike, 

What is your planning for the app to be on the market? Thank you for your reply.

Kind regards,

Anja