• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to see page scaling icon
Hello

I am very new to MobileSheets so please excuse my possible stupidity...

I have just bought a Gaalxy Ultra S9 and purchased MobileSheets. I am trying to scale (stretch) my music to fit the whole screen. I have followed the instructions (tap in the centre of the screen to bring up the overlay). However, I don't get the same icon layout as described in the YT video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_8GXnlNfm0. I get a full width icon bar at the top of the screen only. 

I see some of the icons are the same, so I am guessing that this is because of the version I am using: 3.8.40. The issue for me is that the page scaling icon is not there.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

-jim

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It would appear you are tapping your screen with your S-Pen which enters annotation mode automatically. You need to either tap the screen with your finger to display the overlay, or change the setting that causes that behavior. To do that, tap the three dots at the top right corner of the library screen, then Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings and uncheck "Enter Annotation Mode with Stylus Input". Then you can tap the screen with your S-Pen to interact with the UI, but you will have to manually enter the annotation editor by using a three finger tap or tapping the brush icon at the top left corner of the song overlay.

Mike
Many thanks Mike, that's done it!